BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Letters Home!

Dear Family,
It is my second day in the field. I feel nervous and scared I have to teach tonight and I'm not so good with the Doctorine so all I have is my testimony of ways the gospel has blessed me in my life and of a wonderful family and friends who have helped me so much in life. I am going to give it everything I have and invite the spirit. But I am going to stop getting all down and tell you something funny that happened today this cop comes in the building and calls my companion by his first name, tells him to put his hands on his head. My companion tries to talk and the cop says you better listen to me son and get on the ground then the cop handcuffs him and says he is going to jail then the cop is like does anybody else live with you and he points to me and says to the cop he does then the cop says is he involved my companion is like no then the cop tells me to get up and asks me what my name is. I tell him and he is like welcome to the mission son I'm your mission leader I was like no way I was so embarrassed everybody was laughing he got me good haha. I thought my companion was going to jail it was so real.
Things I have done on my mission so far:
1. I have lost 10 lbs and will loose more
2. I have become a clean freak haha
3. I have gained a testimony
4. I have learned to love others
5. I have become a goal setter
6. I have come to know how much I love my family
7. I have had the spirit everyday
8. I have learned to love church all 3 hrs haha
9. I have learned how to save money
10. I have become a better me
I miss you guys and I hope your doing great I love you all keep up with being a close family cuz I love that about us I keep all of you in my prayers and think about how you have helped me and use it in my teaching I hope your all doing great love you Elder stu :)
Go in Faith Return with Honor,
Elder Hensley

0 comments: