BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Letter Home!

Dear Family,

whats up? The mission is going great I cant wait to get out and teach real people. My district is so cool some great guys, I am doing great learning fast and learning how to not be shy. I am getting good at it and when I get back you guys wont even know who that shy kid was haha. I'm working out everyday and trying to eat better so I hope I cant keep it up. My testimony is getting so big and if we can I really want us to work on Grandma Rose I want her to be at my wedding in the temple that would make me so happy and I want you guys to know that I know this church is true and that our family is going to be together forever. I know that what I am doing is the best thing in the world at this time in my life it is going to make me a better person and bring so much happiness to our family and many blessings. I know that this is the church of Jesus Christ and I know that Joseph Smith restored it, he died so we can have the Book of Mormon and know that Christ died for our sins and if we read this book we can get closer to God. I love you family thanks for everything you do. I keep you in my prayers so you can have many blessings.

Go in Faith Return with Honor,
Elder Hensley
P.S. Stu will be leaving for California tomorrow!! So if you would like to write him a letter please send it to his California address :)

0 comments: